Located in the beautiful Inland Northwest, PCO and its employees maintain a special relationship with the great outdoors. PCO understands that the problems facing our global environment, including the conservation of our natural resources, are one of the greatest challenges facing mankind in the 21st century. Given this understanding, PCO is committed to making positive contributions toward the conservation of our environment so it may maintain its fragile balance and support the lives and happiness of our children’s children for generations to come. At PCO we support this ideal in a number of ways, including:
- Products are designed to the RoHS hazardous substance standard.
- Reducing the use of energy, water, & raw materials whenever possible.
- Supporting the reuse of materials whenever possible (including through recycling efforts).
- Supporting the reduction of hazardous materials and chemicals used by us and our partners in business process.
- Designing products that will have minimal impact on the environment.
- Regular support of community cleanup efforts.